Ducerus-North Houston, TX
11613 Spring Cypress Suite C
Tomball, TX 77377
Hours of operation
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm CST
Friday: 9am – 3pm CST
We are closed all observed holidays
Click on a date to register for a workshop!
The process of college preparation is not easy. You must decide which school to attend as well as concern yourself with admissions requirements and deadlines. You may also need help applying for financial aid or with preparation for tests such as ACT or SAT. Getting a college education does not happen by accident; it takes a concerted family effort to get you through the pitfalls and perils in order to attain your goals.
Ducerus understands this and offers an easy way for you to learn the inside secrets to get your child into schools you do not think you can afford, no matter what your income or your child’s academic performance. If you want your child to attend the best four-year college or private university, our workshops are a must!
We cover a wide range of topics, including:
- How you can get need-based scholarships and grants even if your family makes a six-figure income.
- How to avoid the single biggest mistake 90 percent of parents make when applying for scholarships—a mistake that costs them thousands of dollars in lost aid
- How to understand the complicated formulas colleges use to determine your family’s financial contribution
- How to plan ahead to save money for college at the highest rate possible
- How to bust the five biggest financial aid myths and determine if your students qualifies
- Three questions you should ask any school your child plans to attend
- How 529s and college savings plans can cost you ten times more than what they save
These fast-paced workshops are informational only and do not offer anything for sale. If you have questions about college, both you and your student are encouraged to attend. Spaces are limited at these 100 percent free workshops, so reserve your spot today!